Website That Bites Or Bites The Dust!
Have you ever visited a web site
that made a good impression? What about one that bites? Do you know what a
website that bites looks and feels like? Can you imagine what a website like
that may look and feel like? Do you have a web site that bites the new visitors
so that they return again and again? Or, a web site that bites the dust? Find
You must have noticed by now that there are hundreds and thousands of web sites
you visit only once and you just want to take off in an instant! What makes you
leave such web sites so soon? Is it the poor unappealing home page design?
Is it the web site's poor navigation elements? Is it a lack of desired content?
In fact it may be all of those factors.
Now, a web site that "bites," on the other hand, has an entirely
different effect, look, and feel. It's almost as distinct as day and night
in comparison with its unappealing "brother" site. Have you ever
wondered why you're not making enough sales? It may be because you're missing
some of the extremely important elements listed below that will boost your sales
at least 250%. A web site that truly bites has these elements:
1. Tends to be sticky by keeping its prospective customer longer and busy.
2. Tends to have an overall well-structured home page and web pages.
3. Will have a certain "one-goal" driven approach in its chosen
introductory message and the way it leads its visitor.
4. Its home page immediately catches the first-time visitor's attention with its
well-coordinated design, graphics, and colors.
5. Its home page does not over-whelm the visitor with countless banners and
6. It loads in 10 seconds or less.
7. Its contact information can be found right away without having to look all
over the place.
8. Its FAQ answers the most common questions regarding products and services.
9. It tells you almost immediately what it can do for you; what products and
services it can offer you.
10. Its content is engaging as it informs very practical information about a
certain niche subject.
11. It offers very related set of links on a particular niche market.
12. It offers a number of irresistible reasons to linger past the one critical
13. It does all it can to create a lasting relationship before its visitor
14. It offers a number of good reasons why its visitor should sign up for its
15. It never takes the liberty of asking 100 questions in its sign up form.
16. It doesn't have background music to annoy its visitor.
17. Its text is very readable, regardless of its size.
18. It does not use unnecessary animation to annoy its visitor, unless it
actually accomplishes something important.
19. It presells its affiliate products and services so potential customers will
want to buy at the "mother" site. If you forget this vital
element, you will fail again and again.
If your web site or future website has any of the above elements, you're on the
right track. The more of these elements you use on your site, the better will be
the overall response from your visitors. Potential customers will tend to visit
and return often, and you'll make more sales.
Either create a web site that
bites and grabs its visitor by the neck, or it will bite the dust.
Evaluate your web site with a fresh set of eyes against the above list and see
if you're missing any of them. If you are, decide how you can add the ones that
are missing. After you have done that, check your stats for signs of improvement
in your daily, weekly, and monthly sales.
Remember, you're the master of your own web site; make it bite, not softly!
Mr. Alarcon: editor of 6SSR. From http://sweeps.sitesell.com/millions
package encourages customers to visit longer, return often, & spend more
money. You'll get only targeted ready-to-buy customers. Get this amazing
package FREE, click above.